Kildaire Farms II
Kildaire Farms, a 967-acre Planned Unit Development in Cary was North Carolina's first PUD. It was developed on the Pine State Dairy Farm by Thomas F. Adams, Jr. These are its by-laws and convenants
Kildaire Farms II (KFII) is one of two Master Associations within the Kildaire Farms Community located off Kildaire Farms Road, Cary, NC.
KFII has 1138 members and 18 sub-associations. We share the use of common areas within the entire Kildaire Community with KFI via a cross easement agreement. This agreement means that KFII members enjoy the use of several walking trails, two lakes, a soccer field, playground and basketball court as part of their homeownership.
Kildaire Farms II is incorporated and has a Board of Directors who determine how the common areas and finances of the Association will be managed. Currently, the Board has six members and meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7 p.m., at the First Reformed Church of Cary (555 Southwest Maynard Road, Cary, NC 27511). There is a homeowner forum and association members are welcome to attend.
KFII follows an Architectural Standard to maintain KFII's standard of living and property values. This means that all exterior changes to the property must be submitted for review to the Architectural Committee. Once reviewed, the committee submits their recommendations to the Board for approval. You may find more information on Architectural Standards under the Document Center.
KFII also has a Greenways Committee to oversee the trails and common grounds.
KFII also has a Lakes, Ponds, & Streams Committee to oversee all bodies of water on the Association's Common Property.
KFII has a Communications Committee to help keep channels of information open between the residents, board of directors, and the home owners association. The committee also maintains the website and the Yahoo group site.